It’s been quite some time since my last update, and I feel a little guilty for temporarily abandoning this blog. I have many things to do and little energy to do them and I had to go on a work trip last week, which didn’t really help, so all of my projects ended up being on hold.
On the positive side, I had a really good time in London (for a business trip anyway): I met some really nice people and I just love the place anyway. I took the picture in this post during my trip and you can see that my job does take me to interesting places, even though I couldn’t care less about football.
Here is a list of things I am working on; let’s see if writing them here helps me find my motivation again:
- Continue my Python course on Code Academy.
- Finish my Twine projects (and start one in English that I can share with more people).
- Resume my daily sketches. Now that I have a tablet I can sketch on the train more easily.
- Write that article about the creepy Polish video.
- Re-arrange the file structure of this blog, and update old posts accordingly.
- Finish “Life is Strange” (Awesome game)
- Cleanup my inbox.
- Set up the conferences and meetings for the skeptics association I am involved with.
The last two items on the list are actually the more important ones, and I really need to focus on those right now. And, in addition to all that stuff, I still want to go back to running and to healthier life habits.
I am sorry for the very personal, very random ramblings, but I really wanted to write something that would at least get me to update this blog, and remove one item from the above list.