For the sake of keeping this blog going, I have decided that I will write progress updates every week. These updates will cover both my work on this blog, ad well as my work on myself, as I strive to improve.
So, behold the comeback of the mighty “Todo list”:
- Continue my Python course on Code Academy.
- Finish my Twine projects (and start one in English that I can share with more people).
- Resume my daily sketches. Now that I have a tablet I can sketch on the train more easily.
- Write that article about the creepy Polish video.
- Re-arrange the file structure of this blog, and update old posts accordingly.
- Cleanup my inbox.
- Start jogging again. I need to come to terms that the benefits of running are much greater than the things I have to give up to do it (ie: sleeping and reading).
- Update my Goodreads account.
- Restore the tags, add preview images to posts, restore the share buttons, add a gallery for images.
- Add a subscription button.
The first few entries are the same of a previous update. This isn’t a mistake: it’s just I haven’t done anything on the list so far. Looking at the planned updates I have for this blog, something tells me that I’ll have to move from Github Pages to creating my blog locally: plugins would make thins 10000 times easier.
Well, here we go. I do have a comment section right there if whoever reads this wants to let me know how their day is going.